Woy Woy Public School logo

Woy Woy Public School

Woy Woy Public School

I Aspire is our motto. Respect is our job.

Telephone02 4341 3555

Emailwoywoy-p.school@det.nsw.edu.au

3M

Welcome to /4B

Your teacher is Mr Paul Betts and Teachers Aide Mrs Ajala McDonald (Mrs Mac) Mon-Thurs.

The 2017 3/4B classroom is one where the children are encouraged to have a go at anything and everything without the fear of failure. Our aim is to support and guide the children both academically and socially with a focus on mutual respect for each other. We have a saying, "Laugh with each other, not at each other." As a group, the children, Mrs Mac and myself have built an environment in which we are all encouraged to take some risks with our teaching and learning by being occasionally taken out of our comfort zones. We have settled quickly into our daily routines and developed a consistent set of class expectations built on a mutual respect for each other which complement the whole school well-being policy.

On a lighter note, I am also turning your children into passionate Parramatta supporters. "Trent" the Parramatta Beanie Bear has been adopted as our class mascot. He is awarded every Friday to a student for being "the best kid they could be most of the time." If you could take a picture of "Trent" and your child during the "sleepover", that would be great.

Please feel free to drop in (you're always welcome), say hello to us all and have a look at what we get up to in 3/4B.

Important weekly events to remember:

Monday …is Library Day / Maths Groups

Tuesday …is Maths Groups

Wednesday …is Maths Groups / P-6 Assembly (Even weeks)

Thursday …is Cooking & Gardening Day / 3-6 Assembly (Odd weeks)

Friday ….is Sports day / Star Charts / Trent is awarded.

Related content